November 30, 2008

Our Love

Our Love
Written By Jason Charles Crooms
Dedicated to Ashley Lynn Parcell

My Love for you is strong and true
because our words are said and due
The dew on the flower,
can't express the power
that the flour of our love is true.
There are a few who know who they love,
but just like a dove, I cry sweet
dream,
for you and me to bond to one another,
you don't know the expression,
but the passion that burns inside of me.
I am a bird trying to break free,
for the time to escape has finally come.
You live for the day I say I love you,
but our division keeps the love in the box.
Like a fox hunts,
I hunt for us to be together.
The dove of love has come and gone,
but my love for you is still strong.
Separation clouds the future,
with the past surronding us.
New memories come and go,
but our love shows.
Through thick and thin,
we are there to grin because we're
there just like a fair that never
leaves.
Thieves have taken what is true,
but there is still me and you.
The dove shows our love will stay,
with nothing to say, we are happy as
we watch the stars pass.
Past gone, future here,
our love will never disappear.

No comments: