November 22, 2008

Why Did You Go?

Why Did You Go?
Written By Ashley Lynn Parcell

Another day has gone by
without you here.
I never got to say goodbye.
I had no clue that your death was so near.

Why did you have to go?
Why did you have to die?
Did you know how much I loved you so?
Why did you commit suicide?

You promised you would never hurt me,
But you did.
From your problems, you thought you would flee.
Why did you have to hurt me, I was just a kid

I understand,
that some warning signs went unnoticed.
But you made my happiness blow away like sand.
Hurting me, you must insist.

I miss you so much,
and I always think of you, Auntie Who
My hands and your will never again touch
I hope you hurt like I do.

I will never forget,
how you were always there for me.
Your choice, I hope you regret.
May my pain never go away peacefully.

No comments: